RANCHO SAN MIGUEL ASSOCIATION
Rancho San Miguel Association, Walnut Creek, CA
2015 ANNUAL CALENDAR
- 1/21—7:30 pm, Board Meeting
- 1/24 Home Remodeling Forum & Membership Event – Save the Date!
- 2/18—7:30 pm, Board Meeting
- 3/18—7:30 pm, Board Meeting—Quarterly Meeting
Speaker to be announced
- 4/5—Easter Egg Hunt—save the date
- 4/15—7:30 pm, Board Meeting
- 5/16 Family Movie Night—save the date
- 5/20—7:30 pm, Board Meeting
- 6/17—7:30 pm, Board Meeting—Quarterly Meeting
Speaker to be announced
- 7/15—7:30 pm, Board Meeting
- 8/19—7:30 pm, Board Meeting
- 8/22—Family Movie Night—possible July date
- 9/16—7:30 pm, Board Meeting
- 9/19—Annual Board Meeting and Dinner—save the date
- 10/21—7:30 pm, Board Meeting
- RSM Halloween Night—save the date
- 11/18—7:30 pm, Board Meeting
- 12/16—7:30 pm, Board Meeting
Join Rancho San Miguel Homeowners and Guests for the
Neighborhood Spook House and Social
Saturday, October 25th from 5 to 10pm
5-6:30pm – Spook House Lite and Jump House (for our younger or more timid goblins)
6:30-10pm – Spook House, Fire Pit, and Spooky Movie
Entrance to the Spook House is $3.00 per child or teen(15 or under) for unlimited access to Spook House and jumper use.
$5.00 per adult which includes Spook House and adult social area (snacks and beverages included).
Join us for a FRIGHTENLY FUN family evening at RSM Swim Club
2727 San Carlos Drive, Walnut Creek
Rancho San Miguel Swim Club www.rsmswimclub.org
Rancho San Miguel Homeowners’ Assoc. (RSMHOA)
Here is a sample of a RSM Ballot
and a link to the Smart Voter website to learn more about the eleven propositions on that ballot.
Here’s another link, this one on the candidates for Walnut Creek City Council, with links to their position papers, if available, and websites (just click on each name for more information). Remember- Although incumbent Kish Rajan’s name is on the ballot, he has withdrawn from the race to take a position in Sacramento!
Last link: Where is your polling place?
The RSMHA was recently made aware of a proposed expansion to Berean Christian High School. Some neighbors, within the legal notification boundaries, received the letter above (click to enlarge). Please put the date- next Wednesday, May 9th, at 5:00 PM, on your calendars. Kathee Colman, RSMHA President, will be there along with many of your neighbors.
Add: A second meeting, for those homeowners unable to attend the 5:00 PM meeting on Wednesday, will be held on Thursday, May 10th at 7:00 PM.
24 neighbors who produce art in our Rancho San Miguel neighborhood
have shown interest in sharing and displaying their art on April 28th of this year.
Please mark your calendars and use this opportunity to get to know your
neighbors and artists at the Rancho San Miguel Art Show, to be held at
Rancho San Miguel Swim Club Community Room, 2727 San Carlos Dr. Walnut Creek Ca. 94598 on Saturday April 28, 2012 from 12:00pm to 6:00pm.
There will also be an evening Artist Reception by invitation: Friday April 27th 7:00 – 10:00pm.
Art is a reflection of one’s passions and personality. We have 24
wonderful treasures that make our community special and I know there
will be more to come after the first show. I have had the pleasure to see
the diversity of art that is here in planning the show and I am impressed with
the quality of art hidden in RSM. The neighborhood is in for a real treat
to embrace, encourage and enjoy the creativity in our community.
Come to the Art Show, get to know the artist and meet your neighbors.
The more we know each other the more it makes for a stronger and more
cohesive community. What better way to make new friends and be enriched.
Phil Toy – Curator / Photographer / Artist / Classic Car Collector
Email: email@example.com tel: 925/274-1959 cell: 415/867-9483
Rancho San Miguel 2012 Art Show Artist:
1. Bea Guttman – abstract painter
2. Sean McMullan – water colors
3. Nikko Miladinovich – abstract painter
4. Aline Miladinovich – rock music photography
5. Bruce Newman – painter
6. Phil Toy – classic car photography
7. Cynthia Lopez (Northgate High School) – figure drawing
8. Alexander Read (Northgate High School) – figure drawing
9. Scott Satterla – Tiki Sculptures
10. Jackee Yo – wall hanging sculpture
11. Ximena Borquez – Abstract ceramic figure sculptures
12. Kevin Boise – illustration
13. Grant Reiling – photography ‘The Anatomy of Buildings’
14. Kathee Colman – glass art
15. Richard Rex showing Nancy Rex – paintings
16. Art Straus showing Marsha Straus – painting & sculpture
17. Marius Johnston – abstract computer prints
18. Jackie Golding – pin hole photography
19. Bobbie Stacy – wild life photography
20. Scott Peterson – metal sculptures
21. Jim Jenkins – painting
22. Pete Hackett – painting
23. Ben Padan – finger painting (8 years old)
24. Eden Padan – finger painting (8 years old)
Saturday, Saturday, April 16th.
Meet at San Miguel Park at 10:00 AM. The Easter Egg Hunt will start at 10:30 AM sharp followed by sweets and beverages. Attendance at this event grows every year, so come on out to meet your neighbors and have a great time.
We may see a bunny hop by. . .